The Trent Fund (A little help Eric?) (Read 3320 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

This video shows a lot of footage that I hadn't seen.

2010 Flood

Thunder, thanks for organizing the benefit.  I wish I lived closer!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Depending on the day, if I can't make it down, I'd be gald to purchase some tix and donate them for someone else to use (i.e. others the flood impacted, local soldiers, some deserving youth group members down there, etc)
        Road trip!!

Ojo

I wish I loved closer to help too!  Please let us know if JK agrees to some help as I would love to send some funds his way too!

And at the risk at sounding mushy, thanks everyone!  There's a reason we all spend so much time on this board.  I feel lucky to have found so many of you!

Sara

MM #2929

Skooter 3.0

I think he's looking for musicians that people would pay to see.

Oh! You mean like these people or these people

Goals?

I love this idea. 

Also...I think it has been mentioned elsewhere...if there is an opportunity to combine this with maybe a few days of hardcore RA work-party some of us who have a long ways to travel would like to make the most of it.  Run.  Drink.  Paint.  Drink.  Hopefully not drink paint.

And please let JK know that even though he hasnt been here in awhile, he is still part of this community. 

I am in.  Let me know when and where to be.

+1 on the JK part...I show new runners his old threads all the time.  He is still here.

Just saw this thread. I work for a company that sells pumps. I could provide a small portable gas utility pump or a sump pump if needed. Or whatever is needed. Someone message me if I can help.

may have gotten lost as the last post on the thread.

Double IPA Please!

I may not be able to help a lot with my husband being out of work- but I truly believe in giving and I want to be able to help in any way I can.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

The Thunder

Things are looking good on the phase #2 plan of action.  I've already got some things coming together...this could turn into a fun day, for a cause we can all be passionate about!  Keep an eye on this over the next couple weeks...when we know what we need, I'll have details on what the plan is!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

ctc

i'm new. i'm in.

tc

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

I'm new to this one ... 

Eric please hook me up..

Tim 

Along for the Ride

I love this idea. 

Also...I think it has been mentioned elsewhere...if there is an opportunity to combine this with maybe a few days of hardcore RA work-party some of us who have a long ways to travel would like to make the most of it.  Run.  Drink.  Paint.  Drink.  Hopefully not drink paint.

And please let JK know that even though he hasnt been here in awhile, he is still part of this community. 

what she said ...

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Imminent Catastrophe

I dunno. He hasn't been here in what, 2 years now? Seems like he doesn't want to be part of it.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I dunno. He hasn't been here in what, 2 years now? Seems like he doesn't want to be part of it.

Unless we got Kooky back, in which case pretty much nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

E.J.
                              Greater Lowell Road Runners
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He left in October, 2008.  He still lurks.  Occasionally.  He is right now fairly overwhelmed by offers of help and, like me, embarassed and feels totally unworthy of all the love.