PA Races... (Read 905 times)

Michelle

Hey Pam!! It's the phone booth entrance place!! Are you interested?

Michelle

Fast 5k course...sounds good to me. Smile

Michelle

definetly interested in doing at least two of those. Not sure about doing an evening one due to dh's work.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I'll be up there for the Half-Wit Half-Marathon in Aug.... Should be an interesting one.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Scout7

I'm going to probably do the Half Wit again this year. Last year was quite fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the 127 Steps To Hell.
                definetly interested in doing at least two of those. Not sure about doing an evening one due to dh's work.
                Let me know for sure, and we can run them together.

Michelle

I'll be up there for the Half-Wit Half-Marathon in Aug.... Should be an interesting one.
                  You live near my brother! Roll eyes If you see him, could you tell him that it's his turn to set up the next poker night! Big grin

Michelle

If you see him, could you tell him that it's his turn to set up the next poker night! Big grin
                    Will do... we actually have a bunch of people that play poker over the lunch hour at work but I use that time for my running vice. Where's your brother work?

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Will do... we actually have a bunch of people that play poker over the lunch hour at work but I use that time for my running vice. Where's your brother work?
                      Poker at work!? There's an idea. My brother works at Franklin & Marshall College, and he lives right around the corner from there. We used to get together all the time to play poker but then everyone got too busy. It's his turn for the next party though. They kind of got annoyed with me the last two games when I won. Big grin Pure dumb luck, but I'll take it.

Michelle

July 29th sounds good for a nice 5k and August 5th for the 10k. The 21st of this month is totally out since I have the 30k on the 24th (yes I'm "planning" on doing the 30k not the 15k)

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

July 29th sounds good for a nice 5k and August 5th for the 10k. The 21st of this month is totally out since I have the 30k on the 24th (yes I'm "planning" on doing the 30k not the 15k)
                          I'm not sure if I'm envious of your doing the 30k or not!! I know I'm very curious about it though!! I wish that I didn't have my uncle's party to deal with (sorry Uncle Curt)...I'd much rather come and either run, or cheer you and Ken on. We have some time yet for the races so we can keep looking for something closer to your area. I owe you and Ken a travel that way for the times you've made the trek down here. If it's something longer than a 5k we might be able to convince Scout to join us. Joe_h runs 5k races, maybe he'd like to join us, he'll leave us WAY behind with his speed.

Michelle

Well enjoy your Uncle's party! I'll be thinking of ya when I'm cursing myself out for signing up for the race (hopefully I won't be cursing myself out) I'm still thinking of doing the 10k July 4th in Washingtons Crossings (Revelutionary Run). It would be cool to hook up with Scout and Joe at a race again!

The voice of mile 18

I keep plugging the Tex Mex 5k 6/27 in north wales a fast 5k sponsored by a bar. how could it go wrong?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I keep plugging the Tex Mex 5k 6/27 in north wales a fast 5k sponsored by a bar. how could it go wrong?
                                I'll run it! Did you sign up yet?

Michelle