international blog writing month (Read 50 times)

So...i know a lot of us have blogs, some more and some less-frequently updated. I've been thinking I should really start writing more again and my dumb blog is a good way to do that; does anyone else feel the writing urge? Because i was thinking that a runningahead running blog challenge could be fun. Form a little group and then everyone has to post once per day in November? Kind of like national novel writing month, but without the word count or pressure to create semi-coherent narrative. We could even use writing prompts to make it extra-super-nerdy.

Anyone interested?

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

NaBloPoMo (National blog posting month)  is a well known alternative to NaNoWriMo (National novel writing month). I've done both, but my blog isn't one that would interest most people here. Good luck with it.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

DW is on her 5th or 6th NANO. I'm lucky to write as much as you see in these forums.

wow, I had my cricket GIF all picked out because I didn't think anyone would answer Smile i completely forgot blog writing month was a thing (at this point I've almost forgotten blogging is a thing).

ledlincoln - good luck to your wife! NaNoWriMo is fun, but I ran the numbers and realized I have time for a few hundred words a day, not a few thousand...

okay then. Off i go to blog all by myself :P

npaden

Don't think I'll make once a day in November, my blog posts tend to be more like short novels.

My last post was a LONG write up on my once in a lifetime Wyoming mountain goat hunt if anyone wants to spend some time reading.

http://padens.blogspot.com/

I am behind and need to get a couple of my recent hunting trips posted though.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)