Garmin connect integration (Read 171 times)

I can't seem to figure this one out, thought I might be missing something.

The description of enabling the integration is to setup at "tools/application", where is this at?  I looked into the Garmin Express software and couldn't find it, I looked around in my Garmin Connect account in web browser and couldn't seem to find it anywhere.  Can't find it on the Runningahead website either.

Please help.

kcam

Select Training Log Tab (on RA)  >> Select 'Tools' (on left side of Window, near the bottom of the list) >> Select 'Applications' (bottom item on the list)

Thanks!

Select Training Log Tab (on RA)  >> Select 'Tools' (on left side of Window, near the bottom of the list) >> Select 'Applications' (bottom item on the list)

skievaro

Thank you for the help in setting up the app.  I went to Garmin connect and it shows in settings that RA is allowed syncing to my account.  No new miles have come into my RA training log since setting this up.  Do I need to do something more or does it only sync once a day and it hasn't happened yet?

eric :)

Hi skievaro,

If everything is set up properly, when you upload your data to Garmin Connect, it will send a copy of the data to your account here at RA.

eric Smile

hello, I am having the same issue.  I have it enabled to connect on my runningahead profile.

is there a setting in garmin express that I need to enable?  or is there a setting on garminconnect that I need to enable?

I am using IE11, windows 7 pro.

brianogilvie

Greetings, Earthlings!

Hi folks—When runs are synced from Garmin Connect, they don't automatically appear in your list of activities. Instead, they appear under "Imported Workouts" (there will be a flag on top of the browser window, to the right of the "RunningAHEAD®" logo). You need to go there and save them in order for them to appear in the list of activities, summary, calendar, etc. That also allows you to edit them, e.g. to add equipment, notes, course, etc.

no flag appears on my imported workouts...I don't know what I am missing?