PT Test PR (Read 1067 times)

Smokey

I just wanted to share that I ran the 1.5 mile for my Air Force PT Test today in 9:44! Down from over 14 minutes in 2004 before I was a runner. I started running regularly in May of 2006 training for a July 4th 5k and I got hooked. I've also lost 6 inches off the waist and 40 pounds since then, too. Running has been one of the best things that I have ever done for myself, and now DW is getting into it!! Not meaning to ramble, just proud of my accomplishments over the past months. Smile
    JakeKnight

Hoorah! Hooah! (Insert whatever grunt of affirmation you zoomies use ... ) Is that a max score for your age group? If not, you've got to be getting close. Well done. Since you're in the Air Force, I'm guessing they gave you a medal?* * I tried really, really hard to avoid an Air Force joke. I just couldn't do it. I'm weak. Wink

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Down from over 14 minutes in 2004 before I was a runner. I've also lost 6 inches off the waist and 40 pounds since then, too. and now DW is getting into it!!
        Absolutely awesome!! What a list of accomplishments. And you've enlisted another member to boot!
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations on the time improvement and weight loss! I hope your wife ends up enjoying it as much as I have, and I was an avowed NON-runner!
            Very nice! Congratulations! Smile

Michelle

Congratulations! Smile
              Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                Wow, that's terrific! Good for you!
                Heroes never die. They just reload.

Life is Good

Great Job! My 18 year old Daughter Just enlisted in the Air force she will leave for Lackland in May. once again nice job! and thanks for all you and your fellow service men/women do for us! Big grin

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Since you're in the Air Force, I'm guessing they gave you a medal?
                    Come on Jake don't you know that they get an award for graduating boot camp....if that is what you call PX runs everyday and Burger King right there as well. Navy boot camp was easy but when I went to Lackland for school I saw how they do boot camp and had to laugh hard. On a side note Turbo that is a great job, I have my Navy 1.5 coming up soon and I am hoping to do it under 11:00.
                    2009 Goals...:
                    -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon