First sub 7minute mile average run in 25 years (Read 1133 times)

Looking gooooood ;p

4 miles with a 6.54minute/mile average this morningBig grin Big grin Big grin. .....and for 23 of those years I wasn't even trying! Just bragging Keep smiling Phil
    The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
      Big grin Great job! 23 years is a long time to run without trying. See what happens when you try.

Michelle

That's great stuff Sticky, keep runnin', braggin' and smilin'.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Wowsers! Great going Sticky. I say brag away (but just be kind to us plodders Smile )
          ~ Fly ~
          Only as much as I dream can I be.
          veggies on the run
            Excellent ------ GREAT JOB ---- this is my goal...to break 7:00 -- and I have a way ways to go......

Champions are made when no one is watching

Great job! Congratulations. BTW, this is starting to get wierd. Just after I read your post on my bragging thread, I read this one and found out you're also in the avionics field. Cool. Me too. For what it's worth, your time at age 47 impresses me a lot more than my time at (almost) 40. I'll keep that in mind for the next seven years.
              Do bears bear? Do bees be?

Looking gooooood ;p

Thanks everyone....I really knew you all cared deep down inside Tongue Aaron, Yeah all the best people are in avionics - although an FAA Inspector is kind of on The Dark Side from where I am Wink Cheers, Phil
                The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....

Looking gooooood ;p

Big grin Great job! 23 years is a long time to run without trying. See what happens when you try.
                  Er...those 23 years I wasn't running without trying, just not running at all....
                    Phil, Yeah, I became an inspector after I got tired of my friends in aviation. Wink
                    Do bears bear? Do bees be?

De-slacking in progress

Nice job Aaron, keep up the great work! Don't do it. I know someone who did something like that, and within a week he'd lost his job, his left ear fell off for no reason, and his dog ran away. As a matter of fact, just reading this post pointing to the other post is probably dangerous. You should create a really big chain email and send it to every addy in your email client, just to help ward off the evil spirits.
                      Well- I read the other post and came to read yours- so if any of the above happens to me... well... you know... btw- fantastic job

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14