Cool Running...Just Left! (Read 3219 times)

I'm happy to get rid of that place and its transition period, although I'll miss the people there. Hope this place can be a new home!
      Welcome to the refugee's club. As a long time resident at CR and it's predecessor Kick!, I am appalled by the transition to Active, and welcome the attitude here and at Kickrunners in the way we have all been received. Here's hoping for a long and happy stay here Smile

Y'all should start a Cool Runners Refugees group... Off hand, I wonder how many transplants we're actually getting here.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Marathon Maniac #3309

I'm happy to get rid of that place and its transition period, although I'll miss the people there. Hope this place will be can be a new home!
          Same here....active is really poor in my opinion, and the login process is a literal nightmare. I will dearly miss the great folk at CR also. Sign up here was super easy, and the format look good. I can't get on kickruners at all ether, which I think is where a lot of CR'S went. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Big Chicken!

Another CR refugee! I still meet one group there but I can't take the new format. I couldn't even find CR after logging in!! Everyone seems okay here. I am hoping to find the same camraderie as I had at CR. We'll give it a go! Kris
            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
            Doug Little

Add another refugee to the group!
                Welcome to RA, everyone! You don't have to live like a refugee.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

welcome! Big grin
                  VictorN

I'm happy to get rid of that place and its transition period, although I'll miss the people there. Hope this place can be a new home!
                    I'm also another CR refugee. I'm still going to check in with the new Active site, just in case, but I've been lurking here for a while and the design looks pretty good. Victor
                    jingchunyu

I Lost all my training log in coolrunning
                        Welcome to everyone coming over from CR. Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Hi all! Joined CR just a few weeks before it bit the dust. Luckily, I manually entered my log here at RA as soon as I heard of CR's impending demise. Great software here! I'm also signed up at Kickrunners. Glad to be at both RA and KR. Hope to get to know you all.
                          CherryDG

Welcome former CR folks! I hope you all love RunningAhead as much as I do. I have to say it's one of the only sites I've used where the man in charge (Eric) takes the time to personally respond. Looking forward to getting to know all of you soon. Smile
                              Welcome to RA everyone. Sorry to hear about your frustrations.

Michelle

Yet another refugee here as well. It is a shame what they did to coolrunning, but this place looks to be a very suitable home. Hello everyone Smile