Confidance (Read 969 times)

Much better. Thanks for asking! He's going to the doctor in a half hour. WHO has ever hard of having a doctor's appointment at this time of night?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Much better. Thanks for asking! He's going to the doctor in a half hour. WHO has ever hard of having a doctor's appointment at this time of night?
      Wow. I thought he would have gone in for his appointment by now. Tell him not to throw up on the dr., they don't like that. Big grin

Michelle

Wow. I thought he would have gone by now. Tell him not to throw up on the dr., they don't like that. Big grin
        if it was up to him he wouldn't be going. I figure they can at least give him a prescription for anti nausea meds and stronger pain meds.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson