Lookie what I found on my run ... (Read 839 times)

They are upstairs in the second bedroom, waiting for a good home. If I can't find someone who doesn't want them ... I'll take them to the MD SPCA with me (where I volunteer), and I know they'll find their forever homes. Check this cuties out!
    2009: BQ?
      I absolutely LOVE the dark gray one. A little guy just like that made a home on our back patio earlier this summer (it helped, of course, that we fed it). But it was the most adorable little thing ever! So friendly and playful, and he just wanted a nice home. Unfortunately we are all allergic, otherwise I would have kept him forever Smile I hope they find great homes! They're precious!
      "If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don't spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it."
        Very cute. Good luck with finding homes. If we didn't have allergy issues in our house we'd have a few cats/kittens already. Sad

Michelle

Dog-Love

They are upstairs in the second bedroom, waiting for a good home. If I can't find someone who doesn't want them ...
          I sure hope you don't find someone that doesn't want them ...those kind always feed them to large boas
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            I sure hope you don't find someone that doesn't want them ...those kind always feed them to large boas
            Ick. What a thought.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trishie...you know you want to keep them... Wink Such pretty babies. I also love that gray one! They couldn't have been found by a better person. I have no doubt that they will end up in loving homes. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That blue is striking, he (or she) would match my greyhound perfectly. (Now there's a good reason to pick a pet, it matches my decor perfectly....) I guarantee they "found" you much more than you found them, the committee sized you up and decided you were the kind of person that would help 'em out.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I guarantee they "found" you much more than you found them, the committee sized you up and decided you were the kind of person that would help 'em out.
                  That's exactly how we ended up with this kitty (as well as another one of our furbabies): Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

too cute - they look like they are "related" to my kitties - I have a british blue and a dilute calico myself Big grin
                    Walk + Jog = wog.
                    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                      They are beautiful Trishie!!!
                      ---- Cynthia