>Technical Support>Runkeeper file not uploading *help*
i've tried to upload my runkeeper data to my runningahead profile twice today (a few hours apart) and still I get nothing. I heard about this site from reddit and wanted to check it out but I don't want to lose all my data.
an amazing likeness
Just a quick word of advice to be patient for a bit in waiting for the guru to look into your upload...there was a small running event in Boston today to occupy his time...
I've done my best to live the right way. I get up every morning and go to work each day. (for now)
In case Eric sees this, I noticed that Runkeeper changed their export file recently. I'm not sure if they changed the actual CSV but they now export all of your GPX's and health info as well and send it via email which they've never done before. So it's very possible that they changed the format of the csv which may or may not be causing the problems here. Just wanted to chime in, in case this info helps.
Running my way to being a little less fat.
It comes in an email, as a zip. 2 CSV's (Measurements and Cardio activities) and I did have one gpx file.
Yes I know. That's what I'm saying. It never used to come like that. It wasn't by email before. It would just download a csv file before. So perhaps they changed the format which is causing the problem? Maybe the format is different now than when Eric created the import function for RunKeeper.
I've just been importing the GPX file from Runkeeper. It doesn't have my heart rate stuff, but I didn't see any other way to do it.
Age: 47 Weight: 205 Height: 6'3" (Goal weight 195)
Current PR's: Mara 3:48:09 (2013); HM 1:36:42 (2015); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:27 (2013)
I just ended up manually uploading them.
Run Keeper changed the file format. I think you can import the data using the GPX importer since Run Keeper packages the data s GPX.
That works for pace and elevation, but it doesn't seem to bring in heart rate information that I can tell.
I have updated the Run Keeper importer to handle their new file format. You'll notice the importer now expects a zip file instead of csv. I have upload the changes. Please give it a try and let me know if you encounter any problems.
That worked. I just uploaded all of my 2011 data. Slick!