Tupelo Marathon (Read 601 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trample the weak, hurdle the dead. Heat. Hills. Central MS in the Summer. So. Who's in?
    va

Yikes! Modified to Add: This image would look good on a shirt!
        Hold me, mommy.
        2009: BQ?
        db7

I was born and raised in Miss. If you run there in Sept you better be ready. Tupelo is a great town but a bad time of the year. DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I was born and raised in Miss. If you run there in Sept you better be ready. Tupelo is a great town but a bad time of the year. DB
            Ready? For what...do tell...
            db7

Two things in Ol' Miss in Sept, Heat and Humidity. Both in mass quantities. I guess you are used to it Trent. DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ahah! Yes, that I knew.

Imminent Catastrophe

Been there, done that, got the cool T-shirt. It's a nice little race, well-organized. Bring a flashlight for the first 10k, it's dark. Bring sunglasses for the last 10k, it's bright. And hot. Don't forget to see the Elvis house. Not too hilly, really. Of course I say this having just done Crater Lake. My quads are VERY angry.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016