Suggestions for motivational videos or anything else that makes you want to get up and go? (Read 1078 times)

"It's a must that you outwork your competition today! Think training is hard? Try losing!" Eric Thomas

kcam

I try to remember to view this video once in a while ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D56ZAvcxN0&NR=1

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And this one.  Always good.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Pretty much any Rocky montage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UaLL79KJEc

I put these on my MP3 for races and zone out when they come on. 

I think I could watch Billy Mills win the Olympic 10k about a million times.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I try to remember to view this video once in a while ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D56ZAvcxN0&NR=1

That's awesome. I watched it from my iPhone and thought they were running a 400 or 800 based on the length of their strides. To see it again on the computer and figure out it was the finish to a 10k is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to work on my stride length and flexibility.

"It's a must that you outwork your competition today! Think training is hard? Try losing!" Eric Thomas

I look at my 264 pound fat ass pic pinned up on my fridge. That should motivate anyone.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

AroundTheHorn

Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.

THIS - Ironman - Till I Collapse

I'm no triathlete, but damn....if that doesn't motivate you to get up and do something then nothing will.

2017 Goals
                        1) Run more than 231 miles
                        2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

A few more bits of inspiration.

Holy S$*%! That one really hit the spot.  Especially from 2:26 to 3:04. That motivated me to get up this morning and burn 1200 calories for breakfast. Thanks for the nice kick in the A$$.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Great videos; thanks for posting them, all.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Holy S$*%! That one really hit the spot.  Especially from 2:26 to 3:04. That motivated me to get up this morning and burn 1200 calories for breakfast. Thanks for the nice kick in the A$$.

Nice work, Danny.  That's what we're here for. Smile

~ Sarah Kay