Cant enter a workout through Blackberry (Read 1072 times)

Anyone have pizza?

It seems that I can get to the website okay, and that I can enter in other events (cycling, swimming, strength, etc) but the running workout seems to not be enabled when I try to access it via the browser on my Blackberry. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution? Thanks! Tongue
    eric :)

Alex, The site is not supported on the Blackberry. It makes use of Java script, which is something that (afaik) Blackberry doesn't handle very well. I do not have the resources right now to create a Blackberry friendly page. eric Smile

madness baby

I've had that problem too, but just for logging runs. Everything else works just fine on the Blackberry. I'll just record a memo on my BB with run details if I'm out of town and don't have access to a computer for a while. But, it seems that if "new run entry" weren't the first entry (as strength workout, swimming aren't'), you would be able to log them on your BB. It seems to just be a problem with the drop-down menu. But hey, Eric, at least we can see the forums when on the road! Smile
        deb
        eric :)

I need to get a BB or make friends with someone that does so I can see how it behaves on it. Right now, I don't even know what it looks like on a BB. It would be nice to be accessible through it though.

Anyone have pizza?

Sad thing is I work in IT, and the group that sits next to me handles Blackberries. But I have a feeling they wouldnt give me the time of day because it's not work related,lol. Anyway, no problem, and like runchicrun says, it's still great to be able to see everything else on it. Thanks as always for your lightning fast response, Eric! Big grin

Marquess of Utopia

If you use the OperaMini Browser you can enter a workout. I just got a Blackberry last night and I can believe how cool the site looks with OperaMini.
              nkeliher

Running nut

I'm able to enter a run in my blackberry by going directly to the "new run" URL. This is what it would be for you: http://www.runningahead.com/logs/b547b398683c44859a20577728e5ffb5/workouts/new_entry/10
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If you use the OperaMini Browser you can enter a workout. I just got a Blackberry last night and I can believe how cool the site looks with OperaMini.
                  eispickel for the win. Point your Blackberry Browser at http://www.operamini.com/ and get it. Faster and better than the BB browser. Renders web pages as they look (for the most part) on a computer, and allows you to zoom in on them. The main difference between Operamini and the BB browser is that the conversion/compression of webpages to render on a mobile device is done by Opera's servers, not on your phone. So the phone doesn't have to work nearly as hard to get the job done.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.