total miles for 2012 (Read 196 times)

SheCan

Okay, I'm feeling really durpy for asking this, but I can't find the total mileage summery for 2012.  I didn't have time to add my run yesterday, and didn't really look to see where I was miles wise.  Help?  Thank you! :-)

Cherie

Running- the real sport.  The others just play with their balls.

She Can,

The easiest way is to create a report, select last year as the date range, and group by year.

eric Smile

SheCan

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I just don't get why the 2012 totals were taken as soon as 2012 ended.

Cherie

It's a computer program.  Everything is very exact.  I suppose I can add a bit of code to display last year's mileage for a little longer, but this issue hasn't come up until now.  I might add it for next year since by the time I add it this year, it might be too late anyway.

day after day sameness

Okay, I'm feeling really durpy for asking this, but I can't find the total mileage summery for 2012.  I didn't have time to add my run yesterday, and didn't really look to see where I was miles wise.  Help?  Thank you! :-)

Reading between the lines, sounds you may be feeling that the 2012 total is "lost".  It's not -- you can easily see your total:

Log -> Reports -> New Search -> Date Range = Last Year, Activity = Run -> Search -> Summary

5 seconds.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

SheCan

MilkTruck, thank you so much!  That worked!

Eric, I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be a pain in the butt, I just wanted to figure it out, and was really frustrated.  Thanks for being patient with me.

Cherie