.fit files uploaded from Garmin 110 have not posted to account (Read 10 times)

ArtVandelay

I am using Google Chrome, Windows 7, Garmin Forerunner 110

I just uploaded my 7 most recent .fit files from the Garmin. I used file upload, not Garmin Connect. I received a message that the files had uploaded to the server and should appear in my account in a few minutes (sorry if that's not the exact verbiage, I don't have the page available as reference now).

After about 45 minutes, I'm still showing all zeros on my training log pages. Is there a step I missed? Is there still a chance that the information will post?

Thanks for the help.

an amazing likeness

After the files upload, you need to save them to your log -- have you done that step?  (it doesn't seem like it from your description)

In the header of the page, to the right of the RunningAHEAD logo -- do you have a red counter in the "in box" icon, the 3rd icon to the right?

If so, you need to save the imported files to your log via:

Training Log -> Upload GPS data -> click on the save icon to update and save each entry.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

ArtVandelay

I did not save them to my log. Missed that step. But I also don't see any indication under that imported workouts icon that there is anything waiting for me to save. I guess I lost them in the process. Now that I know what I'm looking for, I'll see if I can pull it off successfully next time. Like and idiot, I cleaned out my Garmin right after that upload, so I've got nothing with which to try again at the moment.

an amazing likeness

It's a 2-step process:

1. Upload from device to RunningAHEAD and get processed by the import.  When this is done, you'll have a red indicator in the in-box icon in the header the next time you refresh any web page within RA.

2. You save the imported workouts to your log. This lets you add or update information as you prefer.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

ArtVandelay

Makes sense. Thanks for the help. I guess now I just have to run again...