This is a new one (Read 414 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My name is Mark smith. I and my wife are on a christain Mission (Crusade) to AFRICA and we came along with our yorkie, after a while we noticed that the african weather is not good for her health and we have not been able to take proper care of her because of the Mission before us.I and my wife have now decided to give her out on doption to someone that can give her a good home and take very good care of her. She's a very loving puppy, she will be a good companion. If you know you can take very good care of her do send me a reply back through my email address below or you can give me a call so we can discuss on phone. I will email you with her pictures and other details as soon as i receive response from you. I hope to read from you. Mark Smith. Direct Phone#: +234-808-508-3492
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Meh...my cats would eat a Yorkie as a snack, anyhow... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

thought we gave up on Crusades? wonder how much it would to adopt the doggie or is the racket to call the phone# and get billed somehow that way?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy