13.1, 26.2, 70.3, 140.6 Magnets (Read 4138 times)

Mostly harmless

Oops!

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

+1  I need one of these ....

Tim 

Gator eye

Oops!

Did we run the same race?  I so need one of these for my last race, well it was really 27.5 but close enough.

Singer who runs a smidge

You folks are making me want to go magnet shopping!  Surely I can find something nice in my parking deck ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

dallison

registered pw

I don't have any stickers on my car but i can tell where a race is when i am lost by the amount of cars with running stickers going past. I just follow them.

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

jaydens dad

I just put mine on the fridge, because I was afraid it would get stolen.

Mostly harmless

I didn't really get lost, just thought it would be a funny idea for a magnet so I made it in Photoshop.  Maybe a whole line of comical runner magnets?

26.1 - Passed out with the finish line in sight.

6.2 - My name is Kip Litton.

etc...

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

JimR

I put a magnet on my car.  Now it only drives north.

Weegee

I was going to put one of these up: 

But figured i'd wait until later this year when I do a real run.

Kalsarikännit

I put a 100.2 (Western States) sticker on the car I use. Every time I walk up to it I think it looks like I am promoting a radio station.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Oops!

Hahaha!  This is hilarious and sad...I definitely added some mileage onto a couple of my trail races due to getting lost!

Michelle

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I put a 100.2 (Western States) sticker on the car I use. Every time I walk up to it I think it looks like I am promoting a radio station.

Try tuning it in. You might be promoting something odius to you.

Kalsarikännit

Try tuning it in. You might be promoting something odius to you.

I travel to races in that car. A few hundred miles away I always wonder if I'm pushing Christian rock or Booger and the Z-bag's Wacky Morning Zoo.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

mucknort

I told my sister about the 22.6 "I hit the wall" sticker. we got a laugh.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas