I'm in love all over again!! (Read 599 times)

So, for the first time ever, my husband bought me a card & flowers today!! The flowers are gorgeous, the card was sweet & mushy!! I was so geeked!! If it weren't for the fact that he is sound asleep on the couch w/ no chance of waking him up, he's so be getting lucky tonight!! *sigh*
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Uh oh...what did Dan do...? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Uh oh...what did Dan do...?
        Exactly what I was thinking... Shocked

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Me too.
            I think that's very sweet! In the 9 years my husband and I have been together he's gotten me flowers once. Sad

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think that's very sweet! In the 9 years my husband and I have been together he's gotten me flowers once. Sad
              What'd he do? Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've been with my hubby almost 17 years...2 bouquets of roses, but he has bought me potted flowers/shrubs a few times, too. I am not really a fan of cut flowers. They are $$ and then they die. I'd rather he spend the $ on something I can plant in the yard and enjoy for years...or at least until I kill it. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

They are $$ and then they die. I'd rather he spend the $ on something I can plant in the yard and enjoy for years...or at least until I kill it. k
                  Yep,luckily for me, my wife feels the same way. No sense wasting money on flowers that are going to die in a week, so every now and then I buy a small potted plant and plant it in the garden.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- bad best friend. duh, yesterday was eryn's birthday (though she forgot mine until a few days later, too, heh). so that explains the flowers. dan's not in the doghouse, after all. :d k bad="" best="" friend.="" duh,="" yesterday="" was="" eryn's="" birthday="" (though="" she="" forgot="" mine="" until="" a="" few="" days="" later,="" too,="" heh).="" so="" that="" explains="" the="" flowers.="" dan's="" not="" in="" the="" doghouse,="" after="" all.="" :d=""></--- bad best friend. duh, yesterday was eryn's birthday (though she forgot mine until a few days later, too, heh). so that explains the flowers. dan's not in the doghouse, after all. :d k>

~ Sarah Kay

What'd he do? Clowning around
                      It was for my birthday - he sent the flowers to me at work. Made me cry, mostly because I know how much it must have pained him to spend the money on something that dies so quickly. Roll eyes

Michelle

Darn, you mean I did'nt have to take my wife to Maui, I could of just bought her flowers and a card? Wink
                        Join me on a run.