How would you describe your eating habits and what's your guilty pleasure (food or drink)? (Read 1274 times)

Drinking beer is nothing to feel guilty about, unless you are drinking crappy beer.

That's right.

What do you think is the best cheap beer? I sometimes drink a PBR- not like a real beer, but definately drinkable. My nephew and his friends did a cheap beer taste-off- Busch came out first- I don't think I've ever had one- but will try one soon in the interest of scientific inquirey.

I used to answer this question with "Hostess Lemon Pies".

I'm with you there, but maybe they won't even exist after company collapse- maybe a blessing in disguise.  ( They sure are good, though.)

Lots of crap.

Probably 20-24 beers per week plus some wine

Usually 1 large slurpee per day

Try to limit myself to 1-2 Big Macs per week but I skip the fries and get a diet coke Smile

This is why I run.  I like to live on a 3000-3500 calorie per day diet so I need to run 40 miles per week (7000 calories).

My breakfasts (cereal and/or toast) and lunches (sandwich and a fruit) are usually pretty basic though.

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals