Happy Father's Day (Read 598 times)

to all you RA dads Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Into the wild

Smile

Shut up and run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...did will be celebrating his father's day by going on a long bikeride while I clean house and do laundry.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Heh...did will be celebrating his father's day by going on a long bikeride while I clean house and do laundry.... Tongue k
          Be sure and give did a long, deep tissue massage upon his return from his quest. Wink

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Be sure and give did a long, deep tissue massage upon his return from his quest. Wink
            So....is that what they're calling it these days...? Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

So....is that what they're calling it these days...? Tongue k
              NoooNo. Nothing sexual. Just a GOOD massage (can turn though). Not just a few squeezes here or there and saying there you go, how was that. Tongue

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

That was on my todo list today! Umm, not for did Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Dog-Love

Oh Come on Cheryl. lets all go and give did that long deep tissue massage until he cries uncle (or Daddy) My husband got breakfast in bed (our 11 yr old made it!)
                    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Happy Dad's Day!

Michelle

Thanks, ya'll. I'll have to see about one of those "long, deep tissue massages".

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Swadvad

Thanks. I got "breakfast in bed" too! (Then the kids fed me doughnuts and coffee when I stumbled out into the kitchen) Wink A great start to a great father's day!
                              My first. Highlight of the day was playing on the floor with my 4 mo old daughter, then falling asleep together...