Report Columns tied to Workout Columns (Read 375 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I created a report. I changed the columns listed on the report. Cool. But later on, when I clicked on the 'Workouts" tab on the left side of the log page, I discovered that the column arrangement matched what I had in my report. This was a problem because the particular column arrangement of the report (Monthly summary, so I removed the "activity" and "workout type" columns) resulted in the "Workouts" page showing no data. So it look like customizing the columns changes it on the "Workouts" tab as well as in the reports. I haven't tried it yet, but I imagine this would mean that you can't have customized column arrangements for each report. This isn't something that necessarily needs to be fixed; I just wanted to get that out there in case someone else clicked on "Workouts" and wondered where they all went.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.