St George marathon (Read 770 times)

Well I can never get into New York but I finally won a lottery! St. George in the fall!

2014 Goals

Weight - 200 lbs (stuck around 211)

2000 miles (1700 as of September 10)

Stay healthy for Boston 2015

Marathon - 3:05 (St. George in October)

5k - 19:55 (19:43 July 4, 2014)

just a simple cat

Congratulations!  The scenery is spectacular!

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

xor

Go that way.  Really fast.

If something gets in your way, turn.

Imminent Catastrophe

I actually got in. And I hardly ever get into lotteries! 0 for 7 in NYCM. I did get into Miwok but then odds are better than even (sorry, SRL). I've heard so many good things about this race, now I can't wait for the big plunge. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

I got in too.,  It is a great race with great scenery.  I ran it in 2009.

fear the Col Sanders

I got in this year, too.  Yay me.

Look for the SRL doppleganger in pink.  I tend to stick out like a sore thumb.

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

xor

WOOHOO! 

Congrats! I've run it the past two years and will be there again this year. Hoping for cooler weather this time. A lot of people say it is Thier favorite course.

I fly.

Congrats!  

I ran it last year.  It was well organized and very beautiful.  And hot.  I hope it's not hot for you!

Bring it on.