Skechers GoRun and GoRun2 or 3 (Read 51 times)

Can anyone tell me the difference (if there is any) in the GO Run and GO Run 2 or 3?

I have a pair of Go Runs and have a hard time running in them because of the 'roll' or there is kind of a mid foot roll (not sure how to explain it) but it seem to cause my calves to really get  sore.    I have NB minimus and also Adidis AdiZero and this doesn't happen with them...

Reason I ask is because I can get Skechers at a discount and would like to run in them but don't know if I would have the same problem in the GO RUN 2, 3 or other as I have in the first version of the GO RUN....

Champions are made when no one is watching

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I tried the "original" GoRuns on awhile back...and I'll freely admit, the only reason I did so was because Meb endorses them.

Just couldn't get into them, for exactly the reason you mentioned.  I didn't think of it as a "roll" at the time, more like extremely prominent arch support.  Like there were baby armadillos under there.

I don't consider them to be "bad" or "off-brand" shoes (like I would have, to be honest here again, if Meb weren't attached), just not for me.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Wing

Joggaholic

I tried on the original and didn't like the "bump" in the arch. I have a few pairs of the GoRun2 and the "bump" is "gone" (not noticeable), and it's my favorite shoes. I haven't seen the 3 yet and 'm waiting for the price of the 2's to drop when the 3 comes out Smile

I tried on the original and didn't like the "bump" in the arch. I have a few pairs of the GoRun2 and the "bump" is "gone" (not noticeable), and it's my favorite shoes. I haven't seen the 3 yet and 'm waiting for the price of the 2's to drop when the 3 comes out Smile

I'm fortunate to be a Skechers wear tester through my running club. I don't notice the midfoot bump at all the in the 2s either. Never tried the 1s but heard from others that the bump was more prominent. I also have the GoRun Rides and the bump is a bit more noticeable but still doesn't really bother me. The Ride is basically a fluffed up GoRun. Lot more cushion and are really soft.

I really like the fit of the GoRun just not the "Armidillos'....

I think I'll have to try the GoRun2  ---

THKS Everyone....

Champions are made when no one is watching