Weekly run stats (Read 508 times)

MikeB-BoR

Eric,

Just noticed that on the weekly run statistic if you only put in a distance on a run, that distance gets added in with the others and changes the average pace.  For example:

5/31/2009 — 6/6/2009: 16.7 Mi 1:42:58 6:09 / Mi

On several of the runs between 5/31 and 6/6 I only put in a distance, not a total time.  The others that week I put in all the data.  It ended up having me at a 6:09/mi pace.  I wish Smile

Mike

Goals :
    •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

Best Present Ever

Yes, I figured that out when I was puzzling over why I'd been so 'fast" certain weeks.  I was a bit sad when I realized why.
      eric :)

The pace is calculated by dividing total duration by total distance.  It will require additional server resources to find workouts with both distance and duration, a cost that is too high for the amount of resources I have at the moment.  I will reinvestigate it in the future when I have more resources.

Best Present Ever

Eric, I've seen that response before -- i'm not worried about you fixing it. I was mostly making fun of myself for being willing to believe numbers rather than what I knew.  I mean, I check my pace for every run.  Wouldn't I have noticed if I'd suddenly started running faster?
          eric :)

Eric, I've seen that response before -- i'm not worried about you fixing it. I was mostly making fun of myself for being willing to believe numbers rather than what I knew.  I mean, I check my pace for every run.  Wouldn't I have noticed if I'd suddenly started running faster?

At least I'm consistent with my responses Tongue  I figure that if people are interested in knowing their pace, they would be more diligent with their numbers.  Oh well.  I long for the day when I no longer need to squeeze every bit of juice out of the web server.

I figure that if people are interested in knowing their pace, they would be more diligent with their numbers.  Oh well. 

Swampy!

+1

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka