Where did you get your Garmin? (Read 938 times)

uncontrollable

On-line or store?

peace

Life is Good

My Husband bought mine on through a dealer on e-bay, just do a search and you'll find a ton of them there..most places offer free shipping..and package deals! Happy shopping Cool

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Online... Costco had the Forerunner 305 for 180 at one point + a $50 rebate.
          My mom. Big grin (she bought in on-line)

Michelle

I just bought the 305 from Amazon.com yesterday. I saw it for a little less at some of the other online retailers but I'd rather spend $10 more to get it from a reputable dealer.
            invisible

The Running Room (Canada). They have an in store, no questions asked, return (or replacement) policy of 1 year.
              90 percent of the game is not giving up.
                I got mine from zappos.com (for expensive) and then used their 110% price match to some random online store to get it for pretty cheap. With free one day shipping. And I used that $50 rebate, but I'm not sure if that's still around.

sean

I searched for any current rebates offered on the 350 but couldn't find any. Zappo's has also stopped price matching as of February 12. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal though...
                  Teresadfp

One day at a time

DH got it at LL Bean's store in Freeport. Paid way too much for it, but since it was my Christmas present, I didn't get mad at him!
                      My wife bought mine online at www.gpscity.ca. She also got at $50 rebate.
                        I bought mine at buy.com, used fatwallet.com cashback program, and also got a $50 rebate. I'd probably buy from Walmart.com, if I had to do it again.

Vim

HOSS1961

Amazon.com
                          HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
                            17th Street Photo via Amazon.com. $220 w/ shipping for the 305. Arrived yesterday. Broke it in today on a 9.08 mile run in the rain. That was the best price w/ quickest shipping I could find.
                              I bought mine through work. I work for a boat manufacturer that buys Garmin marine products. Garmin has a program for employees and customers to purchase products directly from them. I think I paid 176.00 or something close to that.

Dan

I don't think I would bother with the heartrate monitor, so I opted for the 205 http://www.thenerds.net/GARMIN_INTERNATIONAL.Garmin_Forerunner_205_GPS_0100046600.0100046600.html

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.