Two years of RunningAHEAD.com (Read 2977 times)

Thank you Eric for all your hard work. This is by far the most friendly and fun place for runners to meet ion the web and you deserve all the credit for it. Your patience and friendliness attracts great people. Happy B-day RA. Ewa
    I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WoHoo!! Congrats!! Well done!! Thank you thank you!!
        I have to chime in along with everyone else Eric and say congratulations and give a big THANK YOU! It's been really cool watching this site evolve over the past year or so that I've been a member. I also love the forums; there is a lot of good knowledge being shared and the sense of community is amazing. I belong to a few other forums and they can sometimes get pretty snarky, but I haven't seen that here at all. Keep up the great work everybody!
        The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
        http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
        eric :)

Thank you everyone! I can't take all the credit. This site wouldn't be what it is without all of you. You are the ones that keep the forums cordial, entertaining and relevant. You make this site special. Thank you!
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well...us, and beer, too! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

Happy Birthday RA. Thank you little bars for keeping me motivated...If it weren't for you i would be so much more productive at work Smile ... oh well, at least my abs are starting to show... Big grin
                Happy Birthday RA! Big grin And thank you, Eric, for a wonderful site! Cool
                2009: BQ?
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, I've only known about this site for about three weeks and I've been won over. I've tried the rest, now I'm using the best Cool Thanks for all of your hard work!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Happy birthday from me too. This is definately the best looking and best featured running log on the web.
                    Run more.
                      Happy BIrthday RA!!! Big grin and after not being able to get here all morning, I realize just how much I appreciate this site. Thank you so much Eric! You gave me a place to keep track of all of my information and a community of like minded runner who encouraged me while I trained for my first marathon and still encourage me everyday with their stories and experiences!

Jennifer mm#1231

gimme some sugar, baby

Eric, this running log makes logging so much fun. So thanks a bunch! I love it!
                        George: Runner/Law Student
                        www.gimme-five.com

madness baby

Thanks Eric! And happy birthday RA! Big grin
                          deb

Now that was a bath...

Happy Birthday RA! Definitely a site that will grow and grow. Its inspirational, motivational, user friendly and best of all I have met some great people here that put smiles on my face day after day. Eric - you're the man. Claire xxx
                          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                              I never would have imagined how a running site/ log would have the power of motivation that it does! I am so thankful for this- it's beyond words. Sharing with others who also like running is the best too!!! LOVE this site. Thank you so much and Happy Birthday!!!

Me and my gang in Breck

This site rocks! I used coolrunning before this and I left the 1st of the year. I was keeping both running logs until about a month and a half ago and then I just stopped. I wasn't getting a warm and fuzzy feeling at the other site like I get here. Anyways, Thanks Eric.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."