Trent (Read 739 times)

Why is it sideways?

His user name is upside down. He posts too frequently. He's obsessed with food and Christmas. Plus, he should really be faster than he is. And he makes us all run a hilly marathon. Basically, I find him really annoying. Any way to fix this? Thanks for the log, Eric! RA Rocks!
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No, Trent is some pRedatory doppleganger out there. The person you describe is ʇuǝɹʇ.
      mikeymike

His user name is upside down. He posts too frequently. He's obsessed with food and Christmas. Plus, he should really be faster than he is. And he makes us all run a hilly marathon. Basically, I find him really annoying. Any way to fix this? Thanks for the log, Eric! RA Rocks!
        Hidey ho there, Jeff. I'm not Eric but I do know that Eric is working on a GPS importer for RA. When it comes out, Trent should be so busy geeking out on lots of meaningless data that will do nothing to make him a faster runner that he'll have less time for posting about food and Christmas. At least for a little while. Though there will likely be more random elevation charts of apparent repelling courses everywhere. A fair trade off? I dunno. But love the log, Eric! Woot!

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No no no, he will just repost prior posts. Over and over. That saves time.

Why is it sideways?

Thanks, Mikey, but I've tried multiple browsers, Chrome and Firefox and even Camino. He's still here and seems to be multiplying. Eric!!!! MTA: I think this is something that should be fixed right away.
            mikeymike

Jeff, what OS are you using?

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, what OS are you using?
                What do you mean OS. I have a black computer that says acer and my monitor says Samsung.
                mikeymike

Gotcha. Try turning off your monitor, see if that helps.

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

Itr Seemds ta be woirking. Much less tnert. but its al pretty dsark.Bettyer
                    mikeymike

Takes some getting used to but once you learn to post by feel you'll be better off.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Thanks for the tips guys! This has been one of the most useful threads evah! Big grin

Runners run

MrH

Takes some getting used to but once you learn to post by feel you'll be better off.
                          Make sure you turn of the RealScent feature that these modern widescreens have.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Jeff - this thread belongs elsewhere. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Jeff - this thread belongs elsewhere. Wink
                              I'm with Wingz on this one.