Old Garmin connect runs (Read 90 times)

Raceon4

It's been a few  days since I signed up and connected to Garmin connect. Do I need to do something to get older run data automatically migrated over?   New runs show up right away but nothing from before I connected. Do I just need to wait longer?

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I think that's what others have reported for the first time or two that they connected to Garmin Connect, yes.

Raceon4

So some of the runs have come over now just not all of them.  Maybe they come over in batches or something.  I'll keep watching to see what happens.

an amazing likeness

When you first establish connections between Garmin Connect and a partner site like RunningAhead, Garmin Connect does not export all your old runs, just the last few weeks (they say 30 days, but that doesn't seem to be the case). And all new workouts going forward, of course.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Raceon4

Thanks for that information.  That would make sense based on the runs that came over.  I'll enter the rest with a manual import then.  I just didn't want to do that if they were going to come over and then have to go back and delete duplicate entries.