Who's the bunny? (Read 865 times)

Now that was a bath...

Here's a question. Just who do you think is behind the evil pace bunny posts. Maybe everybody else knows and I am wayyyyyyyy behind on this one. Who are your top three candidates. Mine are... 1.) Kirsten (girl's got a sense of humor that bites) 2.) Jake Knight (Mr Witty Pants Extraordinaire) 3.) kooky2003 (Because some times I am both ironic and attention seeking and as serial killers like to ask people questions about who might have committed the crime - so might I just be playing games with your heads) Talking of heads... Meet your Mama Pace Bunny! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

That's just cruel, Claire! That's a horrible picture!!! Cry Cry Cry

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's not me...thought I suppose I could be lying... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cryptic

I wish I had thought about being the evil bunny. Whoever the evil bunny is they own!

Now that was a bath...

Sorry Janell! I suppose it's not a very 'vegetarian' picture. I'll go to bed and spank myself with a nail spiked paddle. Oh wait. I always do that. Ok if it isn't Kirsten and it isn't me. I rewrite my list... 1.) Jake 2.) Mike 3.) Jeff
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorry Janell! I suppose it's not a very 'vegetarian' picture. I'll go to bed and spank myself with a nail spiked paddle. Oh wait. I always do that.
              Ahhh...that explains the blood running down your legs while you run... Wink
              Ok if it isn't Kirsten and it isn't me. I rewrite my list... 1.) Jake 2.) Mike 3.) Jeff
              Yeah, I don't get the sense that RR is female, either. Just doesn't seem very nurturing.... k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Jake, Mike and Jeff have already denied being Pace Bunny. So either you gotta believe them and rewrite your list... or not believe anyone who claims they're not Pace Bunny. FWIW, I'm not Pace Bunny either... Wink

Now that was a bath...

Ahhh...that explains the blood running down your legs while you run... Wink
                  Ha - good point. Dude - where's my paddle. Janell - so it's not you either, any thoughts? Claire xxx

Cryptic

Why hasn't anyone guessed Trent?

Now that was a bath...

I thought Trent at one point - then I thought that he was too sensible. Have you ever been called sensible Trent - you insane marathon monkey man you? You could have a point. I stand be the fact that it's either one of the 100 people I have already mentioned in this thread - or it's Kirsten. I don't know whether I believe her denials. She has an honest face methinks but behind it gestates an evil mind Cool. And the girl googles images faster than I can say 'fartlek'. Kirsten. Put your hands in the air. You are under arrest. Claire xxx
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten. Put your hands in the air. You are under arrest. Claire xxx
                        Duh...you can't fool me. You're pointing your finger like a gun under your shirt. Tongue Methinks the lady doth protest too much. I vote Claire as the RR. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wait, are we talking about RR or PB here? For the record, I hope PB stays anonymous. I think it's much more fun to see him as a ceramic bunny than as an actual human being.

Wingz

Professional Noob

I make the distinction because it's clear that PB is interested in helping people. Unlike his copycat, PB is cute, original, equally respectful to runners of all groups, and has something worthwhile to say. And I keep seeing traces of ceramic outside my bedroom window... I think Pace Bunny is trying to figure out when I'm getting back on the road. It'll be soon, PB, don't worry.

Now that was a bath...

Well I assumed that they were one and the same! I never even thought that they could be two different people. That's it. Eureka! It's JK and his 'friend' with the shoe issues. Hey Kirsten - I was looking at that running skirt the other day. I think that there was a combat print one that I liked too. I think that skirts great. Are you going to get one? Actually now that Janell has defined the very essence of PB - I have a feeling that it could be her. After all - she seems pretty certain that they are different people. How could she know that! Final answer - JK = RR Janell = PB Kirsten = PB support Claire = Confused and obviously slightly bored person at keyboard performing mental loops on the RA Acrobatic Post Box Modified to say 'Blimey Claire - haven't you got kids to look after or something. Jake - put - the - knife - down. Amelie is that...chocolate...on your legs?'
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey Kirsten - I was looking at that running skirt the other day. I think that there was a combat print one that I liked too. I think that skirts great. Are you going to get one?
                                I ordered one and it arrived...but it's a size smaller than what I currently wear, so I have major incentive to lose at least 10#s by Summer! That camo one is sweet...I think that has the brief underneath instead of the bike shorts, though...I'm all about the shorts to prevent chub rub. Though I will say that those shorts are translucent pink, so I need to consider that when I am choosing my undies to wear underneath! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay