Im still here! (Read 499 times)

Hello to all, yes Im still here. I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and for the award last year, I have only checked my e-mail etc.. twice in the last 3-4 months. After 2 operations and a ton of medications since December I am back home and feel better than I have in a long time. I guess Im to much of a hard ass to let the "C" get the best of me. My Doctors are amazed that Im still here and Im amazed at my medical bills! Smile I will be on the thearpy comeback and will do my best to walk/jog again in the future. I will try to keep you guys informed as to whats going on now that Im home. Once again Thanks for all of your support!
    What we do in life, echo's in eternity. Maximus.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bernie!!! I am so happy to read this! I know you're gonna kick the c-word's ass! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks!
          Smile
          Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Bernie, you definitely brightened my day!!! It's so great to hear from you. You will conquer it. I just know it!

You'll ruin your knees!

Modified to add: <---- :d i feel like this guy! :yes: i nominate this for the thread of the year! bernie, it is sooooo good to hear from you! you made my week, dude! continued strength to you and those close to you...god bless! lynn b :d="" i="" feel="" like="" this="" guy!="" :yes:="" i="" nominate="" this="" for="" the="" thread="" of="" the="" year!="" bernie,="" it="" is="" sooooo="" good="" to="" hear="" from="" you!="" you="" made="" my="" week,="" dude!="" continued="" strength="" to="" you="" and="" those="" close="" to="" you...god="" bless!="" lynn=""></---- :d i feel like this guy! :yes: i nominate this for the thread of the year! bernie, it is sooooo good to hear from you! you made my week, dude! continued strength to you and those close to you...god bless! lynn b>

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

So glad to see you here Bernie!!! Keep kicking C's A$$!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

va

Way to go!!! You are an ass-kicker!!! Big grin Once you start walking/jogging again, that is going to feel so good!!!
                    You are an inspiration. Meds help but only if there is a strong will and you certainly have it. Glad you are doing better. Just don't look at the medical bills too often. Wink Hope you can start running soon. Ewa
                    I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Now that was a bath...

Hey Bernie! Great to see a post from you. What great news that you are doing so well and that you might be hitting the streets again soon. Smile Smile Smile Don't be a stranger Claire xxx
                    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Prophet!

Most excellent Bernie...I second Lynn...most definitely thread of the year nominee...nay winner. Glad to have you back here again... Much aloha, STeve
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Bernie! I didn't see this thread until today! I'm so glad to hear from you!!! Hang in there, man. We're all rooting for you! Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

Dog-Love

Yahoo...to see the man in the triangle...made my morning. Wishing you the best and I will send great thoughts your way!
                            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                              Woohoo Bernie! Big grin That's the best news I've had all month (and I got some pretty good news at my cardiologist's this week. Wink ) You are *so* my hero. Smile Teresa
                                welcome back Bernie! Keep on keepin on!!!! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231