Determining the number of days NOT running in 2012 (Read 232 times)

...listen to the thunder

I know about the summary  in reports to see the number of runs in the year (359), but I was trying to see how many days I didn't run.  I know I missed around 10 weeks from injury and then occasional rest days.  Is there a way to do this without manually going through all workouts and looking at the dates?

Run, Eat, Repeat.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I thought you would be able to do this by creating a report, and grouping by day, and selecting activity run, then pushing the Summary button -- to see a #Entries field that would tell you how many days you did run.

But I just tried it, and unfortunately, the #Entries field doesn't seem to work for this -- it apparently shows you the #Entries before the grouping.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Can you just review 2012 in Calendar view, month by month, looking for the few empty boxes?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

A Saucy Wench

report runs, group by day.  Copy paste into excel.  Delete the header rows.  Rows = days

Or just count the days on the report

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

report runs, group by day.  Copy paste into excel.  Delete the header rows.  Rows = days

Or just count the days on the report

This works -- except it is not just "copy & paste" -- it is "copy and paste" four different times, right?: Unless you can fix the report to show all the days, not just 100 at a time?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

This works -- except it is not just "copy & paste" -- it is "copy and paste" four different times, right?: Unless you can fix the report to show all the days, not just 100 at a time?

That's what I ended up doing.  I ended up with 230 days run, so it was 136 days not ran.

...listen to the thunder

Thanks for the replies.  Exporting to Excel seems to be the way to go.  I also counted in calender mode, but it's easier for me to screw up the count with other entries for walking or biking showing up.  I ended up having 94 "rest days" last year. Too many!

Run, Eat, Repeat.