TRISHIERUNNER, ESQ. (Read 711 times)

I PASSED THE MARYLAND STATE BAR EXAMINATION! I am an ESQUIRE! Now I am going out for a fabulous run in this fabulous weather !!
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

YAY!!! We KNEW you would!!! Silly, smart girl! Enjoy that run...any other celebrations planned for the weekend? Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I PASSED THE MARYLAND STATE BAR EXAMINATION! I am an ESQUIRE! Now I am going out for a fabulous run in this fabulous weather !!
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS!!!!!!! Have a great run tonight and don't drink too much tonight Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WAY TO GO !! Nobody ever doubted that you'd be telling us that awesome news! Congratulations. Smile

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Congrats, Trishie! That's awesome news.

Tick tock

Congratulations. That is great news.
              "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Congrats, Trishie, esq.! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Congratulations, that's great! My wife still has a year and a half before she can take her bar exam.

Run to Win
                  25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

AWESOME TRISHIE!!!! I knew you would, but I am so happy you got the results and now can officially believe it! Big grin Smile Big grin Smile Big grin Smile
                      WOW! CONGRATS!!!! couldn't be happier for you! that's quite an accomplishment! how are you celebrating?

Jennifer mm#1231

GREAT JOB!, Trishie, esq.! We knew you could and would do it!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Dog-Love

Yahoo and we knew you were going to pass. Don't know exactly what an esquire is, but you are going to make a great one!!!!
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            Congrats, Trishie!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

well done Trishie! that must be a big relief. waiting for results is horrid.

Go Pre!

Well, that's just ridiculous. Ridiculously awesome! Way to go!