The new log is here! (Read 7547 times)

bfitnhappy

thanks Eric..the only thing I can't figure out is how to load my couses that are not used as often..the button is no longer there..thanks!
    Carl A

Awesome work. My health and fitness owe much to this site. My family and I thank you!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Awesome changes! Love the site guys! Keep it up!
        Kid

Eric! Thank you very much for all your hard work. It is deeply appreciated. Happy New Year!

Non ducor, duco.

Eric Rocks!

TRIing to beat the heat!

thanks Eric..the only thing I can't figure out is how to load my couses that are not used as often..the button is no longer there..thanks!
              Same thing here. I used to have a category called "Spinning" for my Spin/RPM classes. It's gone now and my old entries for this class just say 15 miles, instead of "spinning 15 miles". Probably just a bug... at least I hope. Overall, I think the new format is going to be great! Thanks for your hard work, Eric! Yes

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

golfgkg

From what I can see so far, the site looks great. Hope you had a great vacation.Wink
                wanderingoutlaw

Woohoo! Thanks, Eric. Look forward to playing with it over the upcoming long weekend.

John

Awesome work Eric! Do you want bug/usability notes made in this thread, or in separate threads under feature requests forum?

A Saucy Wench

Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grin You are the best!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Thanks for everything Eric.
                        Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                          Bravo!

Runners run

Just logged my last run of 2008 and love the new look and feel. Great work Eric.
                            Tykesmom

It looks GREAT!!! Smile Thanks for all your hard work and Happy New Year!
                              jmschertz

Great site. It has helped me a great deal over the last 9 months of using it. Just wondering if the eliptical entry will be coming back. I used this option quite a bit.