The new log is here! (Read 7547 times)

eric :)

What's with the graph not displaying run type colors, but only one burnt orange color for all?
    I don't see the problem you're having. Could you provide a link to the page with the problem?
      I don't see the problem you're having. Could you provide a link to the page with the problem?
      problem solved below thanks!
      Wingz

Professional Noob

It looks to me like you're showing an "activity chart" with all workout types checked rather than just run. Try and see if you can make a graph for just running - then the different run types will show up as different colors.

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

mainrun, You created the wrong graph. In the graph you presented, you're graphing distance for *all* activities. Select "Run" as the activity and you will get the desired graph. eric Smile
          Wingz

Professional Noob

mainrun, You created the wrong graph. In the graph you presented, you're graphing distance for *all* activities. Select "Run" as the activity and you will get the desired graph. eric Smile
            Ha! Beat ya! Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

That's the ticket! Thanks eric.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

BLAZE

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
                Steven58

You so rock, Eric! Big grin

jfa

Thank You So Much Eric!

It looks to me like you're showing an "activity chart" with all workout types checked rather than just run. Try and see if you can make a graph for just running - then the different run types will show up as different colors.
                      Ha! Beat ya! Tongue
                      Thanks folks! request: Include seconds when the post was made. We runners like to know the exact number of seconds we win by Big grin

My dogs are fast, not me

Thanks, Eric!!

Robin

Prophet!

thanks eric...luv the new log. Almost as much as i love ponies.
                          beerrunner

Nice job, great work on this site. One question, I do not seem to be able to add "Weights" which I assume replaced Strength Training in the drops down for the type of stats when I try to customize. Is there some way to do that? I was trying to have something like what was on the previous log below the running graph which would display the other type of activities.
                              Thanks for all your hard work! Smile Happy New Year!
                              michaelann

hope next year is great. your site keeps me motivated