For Scout. Smile

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How appropriate...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

She's the leader of the club that's made for beagle-ees. Arf arf arf! Arf arf arf! Arf arf arf arf arf! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No, no. Cute is comparing your tiny dogs against large zucchinis.
            How about babies against large eggplants?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent...he looks more and more like his sisters every day. What a cutie! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

redleaf

My parents' dog and cat:

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

redleaf

Same dog (Lindsay) waiting for my Dad to come home:

HF #4362

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

xor

Same dog (Lindsay) waiting for my Dad to come home:
                      My God! She's killed a wabbit! Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit!

redleaf

My God! She's killed a wabbit! Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit!
                        actually - she loves that thing. We went back and got like 5 or 6 extra so when one eventually falls to pieces, we give her a new one. She gets sooo excited by it. I don't know what we're going to do when they are all gone! (although now I have Elmer Fudd on the brain)

HF #4362

xor

Here's my snoopy with her own stuffed snoopy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey, nice marmot!

Destruction bunny will dominate all threads of cute and destroy any who oppose him! You said it, man. Nobody ph@cks with the Destruction bunny.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Destruction bunny will dominate all threads of cute and destroy any who oppose him! You said it, man. Nobody ph@cks with the Destruction bunny.
                              I don't know Destruction bunny, this bunny here is VERY cute, it might even out-cute you!

Michelle

Hey, nice marmot!

I don't know Destruction bunny, this bunny here is VERY cute, it might even out-cute you!
                                It is MOST unwise to call-out Destruction bunny. Most unwise.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens