Ultimate Cold Weather Comfort Food! (Read 522 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What's your fave? For lunch today DS and I are having grilled cheese (mine with ham) with Campbell's Tomato Soup (made with whole milk instead of water). Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

cnlifeasitis

Bangers, mashed potatoes, leeks and onion gravy!!! Blush
      If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got
        French Canadian Onion Soup!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Sausage Gumbo Yes

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

baked potato with sour cream, butter, and real bacon bits piled high...and eat the skin!
            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

baked potato with sour cream, butter, and real bacon bits piled high...and eat the skin!
              Add ample cheddar cheese to that and you've got my attention! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Turkey chili with cheddar cheese melted on top and a big heaping of sour cream ... yum I think I'll have that for lunch today! Big grin
                2009: BQ?