Biscuits at the Loveless Cafe (Read 510 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Third (?) Annual Bisqwit run Here is the deal. Sunday morning 6am, Stone Gates at Belle Meade Blvd & Page rd. Two choices - 5.8 mile loop followed by coffee nearby 11.2 mile loop followed by limping Both runs will conclude with a drive to the Loveless Cafe just up the road, where we will partake in Biquites. Or Biscuits. With preserves. Or eggs. Or grits. As you prefer. We will be eating around 8:30 or so. The most intelligent will elect to sleep in and then join us just for chow. Nashville folks, you in?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*cries* I want to move to TN. You guys have better weather, cute accents, and biscuits & gravy after a run! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The best biscuits and gravy I've ever had was in Tn! Damn I miss TN lol

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Jill_B

I fly.

If I survive the cold (head cold that is, not weather cold, I'm not a total wimp), I'm in! I love the loveless.

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If I survive the cold (head cold that is, not weather cold, I'm not a total wimp), I'm in! I love the loveless.
            For the run, the chow or both? Which run?
            Jill_B

I fly.

Probably just the 5.8 and if I run the food. If I don't run, neither.

Bring it on.

The Third (?) Annual Bisqwit run Sunday morning 6pm, Stone Gates at Belle Meade Blvd & Page rd.
                Sorry, Trent, 6 is pretty late for breakfast on Superbowl day!
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Them Bisqwits were awful fine! And the run in the falling predawn snow was not to be missed!