I have never been so happy to leave ads up... (Read 742 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OK. What's behind the female attraction to Ewan? I'd like to think it was because of Trainspotting, but my suspicion is that it's because of Moulin Rouge. Just please don't tell me it's because he was a Jedi, because he was a fairly shitty Jedi.

Molin Rouge & Little Voice & Long Way 'Round/Down.  MR mostly.  His tenor voice gives me chills.  And Scotland is amazing and holds fond memories.  That accent is dreamy.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Meat Wagon

Puker

Molin Rouge & Little Voice & Long Way 'Round/Down.  MR mostly.  His tenor voice gives me chills.  And Scotland is amazing and holds fond memories.  That accent is dreamy.

Ahhhh. The accent. I always forget aboot the accent.

For some reason, the ladies don't find my Minnesota accent dreamy. If they did, I'd be set, don'tchaknow.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

That accent is dreamy.

And the kilt...don't forget the kilt.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Okay, this thread enticed me to turn on the ads.  First ad I see?  Fuel up with Mobil.  I just bought an electric car.  Smile

Imminent Catastrophe

I like to change the virtual location of my VPN and see how the ads change. RIght now I'm "in" Moscow.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016