Ladies - Challenge - are you willing to show your (Read 814 times)

This is actually Kirsten posting...I changed Eryn's avatar for her. Hmmm...I could take this opportunity to post something really embarrassing about her...nah, I'll be nice. Wink k
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hope it works out for you. I tried putting them in the front too, but I think because I'm smaller, there's not much area infront where my arms aren't "crossing"...or maybe I run weird. I don't know. I even tried putting them horizontally vs. vertically before I just put them in the back. I didn't think they'd get in the way so much up front, but I also didn't think they'd be as accessible in the back. Of course, I haven't tested them out except running around the house, so maybe that'll change too. Hopefully it'll work out cuz I've washed everything and all tags are off!
      It's a pain finding a system to work, isn't it? I think if I were a taller, larger-framed person that it would be easy. And I have a relatively long torso, but I'm still a shorty compared to most guys and a lot of women. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

It's a pain finding a system to work, isn't it? I think if I were a taller, larger-framed person that it would be easy. And I have a relatively long torso, but I'm still a shorty compared to most guys and a lot of women. k
        Well, you could just do what I've done up to this point! Have your DH wear the water, run (well, mine pretty much walks but we won't get into my snail like pace) next to you and say, "Drinnnnnk" when you're thirsty! Clowning around Now, of course, I'll be the camel! Who needs 77 oz (mine plus his) of water!!?? He hates the thing! (camelback for the back)
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, you could just do what I've done up to this point! Have your DH wear the water, run (well, mine pretty much walks but we won't get into my snail like pace) next to you and say, "Drinnnnnk" when you're thirsty! Clowning around Now, of course, I'll be the camel! Who needs 77 oz (mine plus his) of water!!?? He hates the thing! (camelback for the back)
          Hmmm...maybe I can get my hubby to bike along REALLY slowly next to me! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

skirts are da bomb..
              Steve!!!! You rock!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Yes YOU ROCK STEVE!! Damn you can see my hairy legs Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson