Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

Show 'em off! At my college graduation: Now/ recently ... 2 marathons, 3 half marathons, 1 10 miler, and dozens of 10Ks and 5Ks later:
    2009: BQ?

Marathonmanleto

Good job! Isn't it amazing how with goals like marathons, 5k, 10k's fitness becomes a byproduct. A great one at that.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trishie is a hottie! Shocked
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*whistles* I think I have a girl crush! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I just love before and after pictures! You look great. Smile
            *whistles* I think I have a girl crush! Wink k
            How cute! *lol*

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

Trishie, you look great! What's the time difference between the two lots of pictures? By the way, I love the dress that you are wearing in the last picture! Claire xxx
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

shonan marathon, girl

Those pictures are amazing! Running changed my body too!

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!

WTG - Trishie - but you were/are always a cutie Smile Lee - sorry to see that you have a broken toe - hope it heals quickly Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Not that I don't majorly appreciate the compliments ( Big grin), but I want to see some OTHER before and afters ... I know you guys have 'em! ... so lemme see 'em! Smile
                    2009: BQ?
                      I want to see some OTHER before and afters ... I know you guys have 'em! ... so lemme see 'em! Smile
                      me too, they motivate me to keep movin my butt... nice work Trishie!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girl, you need to see this thread! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I think our esteemed Zoom-Zoom meant THIS thread... Wink MTA: Trishie's cute... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think our esteemed Zoom-Zoom meant THIS thread... Wink
                            Uhhh...they're the same thread...?

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...duh, beta. Lemme fix that link, LOL! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

wow! great thread! Kirsten I was stunned when I saw your before photos too. Amazing work. I am excited that running can do so much to help weight and even the amount of time that you can drop off of your pace. I was worried that I would always be a slow poke Smile