Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

So I've been searching high and low for a before pic, and finally today on my (future) MILs computer I found a horrifying picture of me in the pool. Good god. This was last summer when I started the C25k. I was 180 lbs. Horrifying, right? Don't worry, it scared the shit out of me too when I saw it. This is me now, at 141 with less than 10 lbs to go to be at my ultimate goal weight:

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

obiebyke

AWESOME! What a GREAT running pic, and you look wonderful. And I like the cutie in the floatie, too.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Thanks! I found her, in the hospital of all places. I claim both children in that pic as mine. Big grin I may change that tomorrow. Evil grin

Another Passion

Well done, Heather! You should be very, very proud of yourself (as I'm sure you are!)! Keep up the good work and good luck on that last 10 pounds! Wink

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

evtish

Great inspiration everyone!
              Heather is HAWT...... Big grin Nice Work Girl, and I LOVE it when you see someone running and they are Smiling.... It's what it's all about! Yes Congratulations! Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Thanks! I look like freaking Shamu in the first pic. I'm so glad I run. So glad! Cool

sorry , they're backwards!! red beans and rice did not miss her!!! Jesus Cristi, I was almost 2 bills there!!! yikes a roni !!!! notice the black? It really covers the fat, don't cha think?

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hot, girl! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks dude. Ya know what's funny? When I was big, my hair, nails, makeup, etc seemed so important. I don't even care about that sheit now. Mcfly?

- Anya

Another Passion

Awesome, Anya! Or... should I say... hubba, hubba! Blush You look great! Congratulations. MTA: I like Jack Lord better for the avatar than the freaky Star Trek captain. Big grin

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Awesome, Anya! Or... should I say... hubba, hubba! Blush You look great! Congratulations. MTA: I like Jack Lord better for the avatar than the freaky Star Trek captain. Big grin
                          Ha! No one liked my Captain Pike avatar. I'll have to bring it back!

- Anya

Wow... Stfuandrun.. nice! and Anya... nice... I like how the before had a bunch of food in it... and the after has you outside! GREAT!

Hoping to Run Again :-(

This is an incredible thread. You are all such an inspiration and you all look AMAZING! So - I have to share - even though my "before" makes me want to run screaming into the woods - but I really do identify with you all. Here I am in 1993 - my old life was not altogether happy, one year before I started running. Sooo funny to me that I am truly "behind the 8 ball.": And the real me today, lighter both in body and spirit doing what I love: This was taken to show off my tattoo (obviously) which was a celebration of the new me. I've made a lot of changes and have never been so happy and running has played a large part in that, as well as vast changes to my diet - and oh yeah, a new marriage, a new country Big grin Take care everyone. You are all winners in my book. Smile
                              ~ Fly ~
                              Only as much as I dream can I be.
                              veggies on the run
                                I don't believe it...the first picture MUST be of a relative..... Shocked WOW - what a transformation...