Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

You're just sucking in your gut Wink Great job! My upper physique is about the exact opposite of that. Virtually an indentation where one would expect chest muscles.
    Ben Running

Dam Bucknugget, nice job. How much time was in between those pics and did you do anything more then just training? Change your diet, quit drinking beer? BTW what is an airline gig?
        The first pic was in May or June of last year after 7 weeks of training how to fly a jet. I was just sitting, stressing, and eating. The second one was yesterday. Running, lifting, and a major change in diet. Calories? Who needs 'em when you've got 20% bodyfat?
          Well, I haven't been on the forums around here much.... or really at all. I didn't really even know they existed. I have been frequenting other forums even though I have been logging my running here on RunningAhead since July.
          Hi Tim Nice to see you here. We had a conversation going in april 2007 in the Traineo forum. Good to see that you are still running. I have not run since then. Now it is time for me to start again. I hope soon I can post some good before-after pictures - I am 98.8kg today (217 lbs.) and all my shirts for work seems smaller than when I bought them. So now the running-eating well-losing weight starts again. I am competing with my wife. See you around.
          Run more.
            Hello ThomasSoerensen, I always loved your forum picture. How did you get to meet Geb. That's unbelievably cool. I think he's about 5'7", or 1.75m. How tall are you? Again, cool picture.
            wyerock

Based on my impeccable photo analysis skills at gauging perspective and approximating distances, I would say he is approximately 6'4". Or going by his profile, which says his height is 194, which is probably cm, so 194cm=6'4.4". Clowning around It does look like he's got more than 9 inches on "Geb" though.
                Hello ThomasSoerensen, I always loved your forum picture. How did you get to meet Geb. That's unbelievably cool. I think he's about 5'7", or 1.75m. How tall are you? Again, cool picture.
                Hi I met him asa prize in an online competition Adidas had. I should write something about why I liked running. We were 20 people from all over Europe who won and got invited to Amsterdam for 3 days to see him attempt to set a new world record in the Marathon, have dinner with him and do some training with him. He did not seem bothered on Monday morning (time for the training) that he had run a 2:06:27 marathon the day before. He was bloody fast. It was a very cool weekend. I made a long description/article of the meeting but it was on a now-closed blogger blog. I should see if I can find a google archived version. And yes I am about 6.4 and one month older than Haile. That is why I can call him Haile :-)
                Run more.

Beginner all over again

Hadn't seen this topic before. Good going, Everyone. Ya'll look Fantastic Smile

Now that was a bath...

I wasn't going to do this yet but I've been inspired. After training for my first airline gig. Fat 1 After training for my first marathon 10% 1
                    Whoaaaaaaaaa Mama. Nice. And well done to he rest of ya too Wink
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                      I wasn't going to do this yet but I've been inspired. After training for my first airline gig. Fat 1 After training for my first marathon 10% 1
                      Dude, I gotta say your tattoos looks better.

Now that was a bath...

Ok, not fat but pregnant in the first one but I put on 30 kilos (66 lbs). I have now lost 23 kilos (50lbs) of fat plus 4 kilos of baby Wink Check out my extra chin though! Its a classy photo, that's for sure.
                      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                          Hot, as always, Claire!

Amy

Dave

That is hot, Claire. And now we know what toilets look like in New Zealand too Wink

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Another Passion

I'm kinda partial to the pregnant pic. Pregnant women are beautiful. Blush The after is exquisite as well, Claire. You're a very beautiful woman. Well done to the others too. Amazing stuff people! Smile

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Are you about to stab your child with a chopstick in that photo? Confused Heh, nice work!

Run to Win
                                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)