Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22411 times)

Which is the before picture?  

The daffodil. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

slowbutsteady

I'm not quite at my goal yet, but I could use some motivation to finish getting off the last 15 lbs.  Sometimes it helps to see exactly how far I've come and to see how other people have transformed themselves and their lives. 

BEFORE:

NOW:      (I'm the short one)

Lush Extraordinaire

I'm not quite at my goal yet, but I could use some motivation to finish getting off the last 15 lbs.  Sometimes it helps to see exactly how far I've come and to see how other people have transformed themselves and their lives. 

BEFORE:

NOW:      (I'm the short one)

What an incredible change!  You are awesome.  Big grin

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Shut the eff up and run.

I agree! Totally awesome!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Consistently Slow

WOW!

Run until the trail runs out.

2013***1500 miles

50 miler

Race Less Train More

Ana Trason  "Living Her Life"

"The Marble in The Groove"

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Wow! You look incredible!!

Major 2013 race: NYC Marathon...postponed from 2012

Dublin Marathon 2014

This thread never fails to deliver, it's far and away my favorite.  Great stuff!

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Wow!!!  You've obviously put in a lot of time and effort, and it has paid off!  Great job!!!!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Very nice! Congrats!

Those who try, fail! Those who do what it takes to succeed, succeed!!

running yogi

WOW ! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the transformation. Most people here will agree with me when I say that you don't really need to lose anymore. But you know best !

I myself lost some stubborn 25lbs. What worked for me was cutting out processed food and anything with high fructose corn syrup completely except for rare occasions and substitute with more fresh fruits and vegetables.

I also went easy with sugar and I absolutely cut out sugar substitutes.

Blaine Moore (MM#2867)

This thread rocks.

As always.  I'm glad it got resurrected again.

Run to Win
                            24 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Needs more cowbell!

I agree! Totally awesome!

+ 1 to infinity...wow!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Just @%#$^  AWESOME!

This beats any racing or training thread. Unbelievable. Congrats!