Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

tlday13

First time posting on the forums here, but I'm a lurker.. I've so totally enjoyed reading through this entire thread - being inspired by everyone's transformations.

Mine is more of an in-progress, since I've still got quite a ways to go!

Before:  253 (taken March 2010)

Here:  Modeling the shirt I bought myself at 40 lbs down.  (I'm at 48 lbs down now and looking forward to my first 5K on  May 15)

I figure I need to lose another 60 some lbs to get to goal, but I will get there eventually!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

WTG. Keep running and the pounds will keep falling.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

First time posting on the forums here, but I'm a lurker.. I've so totally enjoyed reading through this entire thread - being inspired by everyone's transformations.

Here:  Modeling the shirt I bought myself at 40 lbs down.  (I'm at 48 lbs down now and looking forward to my first 5K on  May 15)

Welcome and nice work!  Have fun at your first 5K!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Welcome and nice work!  Have fun at your first 5K!

Yes!  Enjoy the race...finishing is a great reward for hard work! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Excellent!  And have fun with the 5k.

steph  

tlday13

Thanks all!  I'm looking forward to it... getting that combination of nerves and excitement.

Rookie Runner

Great job!  And have fun at the race!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Another inspiration! Smile

Rookie Runner

Me at my latest 5K... Sorry I don't have a before.

http://buckeyes.smugmug.com/Events/Team-Alex-Fund-5K/16943789_h8Q7Ft/11/1282644462_bghbhgN/Medium

I'm the one on the right.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Me at my latest 5K... Sorry I don't have a before.

http://buckeyes.smugmug.com/Events/Team-Alex-Fund-5K/16943789_h8Q7Ft/11/1282644462_bghbhgN/Medium

I'm the one on the right.

Congratulations - you're making tremendous progress!

(p.s. I linkified your link)

Turbolegs

Mine is more of an in-progress, since I've still got quite a ways to go!

Before:  253 (taken March 2010)

I figure I need to lose another 60 some lbs to get to goal, but I will get there eventually!

This is fantastic .. half my admiration is for you wanting to do something seriously about your fitness and your weight and the other half is for actually getting out there and doing it.

I have seen my fair share of folks who keep cribbing about how they are putting on weight but refuse to either change their lifestyle or put in added effort to offset it. 

Keep it up !!!

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

@tlday13 - keep up the great work! Your progress is impressive.

Rookie Runner

(p.s. I linkified your link)

Thanks!  Couldn't figure out how to do that.  Granted, I didn't take all that much time looking.  Most of the comments I got on that one centered on the bib number... of course.

MTA - Comments on Facebook, that is.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

1 ultra + 3 marathons in 14 days. With the back to back I managed to get  30 minutes of sleep. 1st goal Saturday was to finish. 2nd goal not to be last.Goals meet. 1st time I did not fall on a trail race. Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Mrcrumpton

1 ultra + 3 marathons in 14 days. With the back to back I managed to get  30 minutes of sleep. 1st goal Saturday was to finish. 2nd goal not to be last.Goals meet. 1st time I did not fall on a trail race. Smile

Way to go RC!

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
                                • 10K-44:00
                                • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
                                • Marathon-3:30
                                • Complete 50 Miler