Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

Wow...nice mordy...vavavoom!

Props to wrigs on the bump. 

And thanks for the xpost Trent. 

Ex runner

Marathon Maniac #3309

I was wanting to reply to this thread, but had to find a fat picture of me. Around 10 years ago I weighed around 250 pounds, and then lost close to 100 pounds. I now weigh 150 to 155 pounds depending. I never ran or exercised to lose any of my weight, but rather just started eating healthy.......and quit the all you can eat buffets - like 3 times a day  Blush

My heavy picture below on the left is a picture of a picture....all I could find. I was a bull and had a 19 inch neck / 46 inch waist. Now I'm a weakling, but became a marathon maniac in 2010 Smile

The thin / fit picture below is me after the swim portion of a successful 1/2 Iron man (my first) The people that didn't know me then, can't believe the difference. Now with all my running and working out, my weight is ez pz to maintain, but still eat healthy most of the time.

CIMG2279 - Swim pic

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

biketm,

That is amazing!  Major kudo's to you! 

Kalsarikännit

Wowzers!  That is fantastic.  Congrats.  I would never guess that it is the same person in those pics.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Crap...I might as well do this

Before - Feb 99 - 200+ lbs

After Sept 2003 - 145 lbs

I have to be honest, though.  Between 2006 and now I went back up to over 200 lbs.  I've lost 30 lbs since Feb, so, I'm somewhere in the middle of those two pictures right now.  In another few months, I'll be back down to 155 or so.

Jeff

Feeling the growl again

I must say that this is one of my favorite threads. Good job everyone.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Agreed.  This is a great thread.  Great job to all those heading down the path to a healthy body!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Maggie & Molly

just spent a few moments going back over the old posts.  Some pics are gone but wow.  I just love this thread and the modivation it gives me!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                  Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Ojo

just spent a few moments going back over the old posts.  Some pics are gone but wow.  I just love this thread and the modivation it gives me!!

You need to post your new pictures!  You look awesome!  Smile

Sara

MM #2929

Maggie & Molly

You need to post your new pictures!  You look awesome!  Smile

you are too kind.  Blush  lets see....

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Wow! Congrats to so many of you for your dedication and commitment!!  Keep it up!

tomatolover

Wow!! Looking Great!!!! 

My original before and after pictures are on the top of page 14. I'm posting a picture of me 4 yrs later & still running

GatsbyBird

You look great, Janice!  I love this thread... Thanks for posting. 

MTA: How is it that you haven't aged in 4 years?

3/30/24 Rattlesnake Dick 25k, Cool, CA

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Maggie & Molly

fantastic ! you look even leaner now!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363