Slow night at the cop shop (Read 519 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A police officer just stopped by to give us a copy of the village's policy on non-running, non-registered cars parked within the village. did's old '89 Civic has been sitting undriven for about 1.5 years, now. Apparently this is a no-no. But what's up with stopping by at 11:30 pm to inform us of this...? And, of course...I answer the door in a t-shirt with no bra and my pink very short sweatshorts with "Hustler" embroidered across the ass. Yeah, the same shorts I won't wear out of the house for any reason, yet an officer of the law stops by and this is the attire I am in. WTF?! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Nice to know you're keepin' it classy, girlfriend. Way to represent.
      deb
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I'm just workin' hard to fit in with the locals. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Big grin I'm still laughing at your shorts! That is just the funniest thing. Maybe now the cop will come back at 11:30 at night. Wink
          deb
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ugh, he's probably down at the station right now regaling his cop buddies with the story of the braless chick with the trashy shorts. If they knew I was also the chick running all over the neighborhood in a skirt they'd really have a laugh, I'm sure! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Nice to know you're keepin' it classy, girlfriend. Way to represent.
              LMAO!

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

You Ho. Are you sure you're not related to Scout and me? Pic of the shorts seems a necessity now.
              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                Scout7

You Ho. Are you sure you're not related to Scout and me? Pic of the shorts seems a necessity now.
                  Preferably while they are being worn. And for the record, I'm not a ho. I'm a cheap slut.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Pic of the shorts seems a necessity now.
                    I'm on it. did

Scout7

I'm on it. did
                      I KNEW I could count on you!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*burns shorts* *buries shorts in backyard...under used kitty litter*

~ Sarah Kay

*taps fingers patiently waiting*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

*burns shorts* *buries shorts in backyard...under used kitty litter*
                            Pics in undies it is. did

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

*sad did* I think my best option is probably www.junkmycar.com... did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Junking Zeke...? Sad k

~ Sarah Kay