Dear newcomers (Read 2570 times)

Kalsarikännit

So this

The important thing that we can all agree on- Stevie Ray.  

Adore him. We walked around Centennial Park in NashVegas last weekend and discovered that for some reason they have a giant imitation of the Parthenon in the middle of it. True story.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I offer up RWOL :floatinghearts: for SRL.

Running is dumb.

There's a group for that.

As it turns out, I'm the 5th enemy on the list and this is my first post in this thread.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Make your own berry stack.  I like pumpkin.  A lot.  Way too much.  It is a veggie, right? 

Blech.  I like pumpkin in breads and soups, but not pie.  Gross, slimy...blech.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

As it turns out, I'm the 5th enemy on the list and this is my first post in this thread.

You have skillz.

~ Sarah Kay

Ohhh...  Sad  Here's the thing.  Bad first impressions can go both ways.  On the BF, WCRunner is a beloved and respected member.  I hope you all can work it out...

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

I had a paleo version of pumpkin pie today. Has a nut crust instead of regular and uses honey/maple syrup instead of sugar. It was actually really good!

Running my way to being a little less fat.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Adore him. We walked around Centennial Park in NashVegas last weekend and discovered that for some reason they have a giant imitation of the Parthenon in the middle of it. True story.

We have a fiberglass replica of Stonehenge about 30 minutes away...probably about 1:2 scale.   Someone has a big yard and was bored.

~ Sarah Kay

Julia1971

So this is where the party is.  Hi!  I come bearing pumpkin chiffon pie.

The important thing that we can all agree on- Stevie Ray.  

He told me he thought I'd be taller...  This reminded me of the interview with the Green Bay Packers quarterback who was sensitive about his height.  But, I couldn't remember his name.  So, I googled, "60 minutes discount double check quarterback"...  Aaron Rodgers.  I think SRL would approve of that.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I had a paleo version of pumpkin pie today. Has a nut crust instead of regular and uses honey/maple syrup instead of sugar. It was actually really good!

I'm trying to do paleo most of the time, wheat free when I can't resist, and home made pecan pie when DH makes it once a year. For Thanksgiving. I get credit for making an effort, right?

Julia1971

Chasing the bus

You could always think of it as a kilt!

late to the party, but THIS!!! ^^^ I need a running kilt...except real kilts don't have pockets, not counting those utili-kiltabominations....

Sorry for the interruption...I now return you to your extended dance version group hug.

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                        Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(Shivers).  You should try Kwanzaa cake next.

Acorns and pumpkin seeds...on a cake?!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

late to the party, but THIS!!! ^^^ I need a running kilt...except real kilts don't have pockets, not counting those utili-kiltabominations....

Even better...real kilts have a sporran!!!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Off on my favorite tangent...

I don't have a problem...I can quit any time...

~ Sarah Kay