Dear newcomers (Read 2570 times)

Welcome Newcomers.  You will really enjoy this website and find lots of useful information and even add to it.  I for one have learned lots of good tricks and found alot of useful information.

Can't wait to see you all around the site. 

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Food, beer, wine, arguing, making up.  The only thing this thread is missing is boobs and gift from LongRunNick.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Purdey

Self anointed title

The only thing this thread is missing is boobs and gift from LongRunNick.

And JeffGlobule's "I had a poo" posts.

C-R

and some sage advice from SportJester

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, the newcomers really want to hear about how I have to coil a steamer between mile 1 and 1.5 of nearly every run.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Food, beer, wine, arguing, making up.  The only thing this thread is missing is boobs and gift from LongRunNick.

There's a boob thread.
              xor

and some sage advice from SportJester

Or Richard.

Let's say their names three times and then cluck like ducks.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Yeah, the newcomers really want to hear about how I have to coil a steamer between mile 1 and 1.5 of nearly every run.

It's an initiation rite.

C-R

Or Richard.

Let's say their names three times and then cluck like ducks.

I thought it was click your heels together.

Damn it! No wonder it never works for me.

I didn't get the memo (with the TPA cover sheet)

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

C-R

It's an initiation rite.

Hazing is against the law on this side of the pond.

BeeRunB

I thought it was click your heels together.

Damn it! No wonder it never works for me.

You're stuck in some movie from the 30's, man. But don't lose the shoes. Heels suit you. Except, if I were you, I'd ditch the tights.

The Thunder

Hey I'm new here, thanks for letting me drop my log here!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll have you know that "blowing mud" has become a permanent part of my family's lexicon.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Or Richard.

I was just thinking the other day that if it hadn't been for the drama in the Richard/Nobby/Andy fight threads on CR (not to be confused with C-R) that I got sucked in to - I may not have stuck with running. I actually learned a thing or 2 from those threads. Not from Richard, of course.

#artbydmcbride

Runners run