Run Commuting and Food (Read 1550 times)

uncontrollable

I run to work too.  Pack is very limited w/ space as well.  Dried fruit is an option but it is no sub when u want the real thing.  I frequently cut up my fruit & put in ziplock.  Sometimes squishes & I put in in my salad or oatmeal or yogurt in that case.  Sounds like you don't live far from work if you only run 6 miles ... once a week maybe pop a few things that are tough to transport, that's what I do ... freezer makes it all last.  Takes a little more effort than the average sedentary person has to put into their work week but the benefits are worth it!

peace

xor

Yes, well, we've already learned that the fridge/freezer is not an option and bringing no-fridge stuff is also not an option.

Basically, he's screwed.

but bringing yogurt to mix with squished fruit is a new, viable option.

I brought an Orange, Banana, and Apple today. Put them in the bottom of my bag, however I didn't run. lol 

I only live two miles from work, so I run two miles past and then come back.

Surely it can't be THAT difficult to clean the fridge. Just throw away everything in there. Then spray some kind of cleaner in there and close the door. Let it sit for awhile and wipe it down.

Surely it can't be THAT difficult to clean the fridge. Just throw away everything in there. Then spray some kind of cleaner in there and close the door. Let it sit for awhile and wipe it down.

Think about a fridge used by many people that hasn't been cleaned since it was bought. I seriously would have to use a hose on it.

Slo

Basically, he's screwed.

Seriously dude.....You have an excuse for everything.

Even your blog entries are full of negative "isms".  I had a cramp, my knee hurt, the road sucked.........damn guy....HTFU and get on with it !

Sorry.....Just saying what I see here....and trust me....you sound like one of my kids.

A Saucy Wench

Seriously dude.....You have an excuse for everything.

Even your blog entries are full of negative "isms".  I had a cramp, my knee hurt, the road sucked.........damn guy....HTFU and get on with it !

Sorry.....Just saying what I see here....and trust me....you sound like one of my kids.

+1

just because it is about food and not running its no difference.  Don't ask for help if you are not willing to change what you are doing.  Shut up and eat your mushy fruit

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Ennay, you did not punctuate your last sentence.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

A Saucy Wench

Ennay, you did not punctuate your last sentence.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

The funny thing is that I am just telling it like it is and I continue on. So you can say I am negative, but I say I am not. I wanted help figuring out how to deal with bringing the food I wanted. I got suggestions dealing with other things. I said that isn't really an option. Also, the blog posts are more of a record dealing with how my running is going. They are a matter of fact account of how the run went. Excuses are ways to get out of doing something. I continue on even through the frustration of various setbacks.

Why is it sideways?

Do math, lvleph.

Slo

Think about a fridge used by many people that hasn't been cleaned since it was bought. I seriously would have to use a hose on it.

Kinda sounds like an excuse by your own definition doesn't it? Big grin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My thoughts exactly.