miles per week (Read 859 times)

just wondering for anyone who cares to answer, whats the most miles you have run in a week or month?

"Our workouts are longer than our shorts" SHS XC 2008

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Most I've run in a week is 30.5...I think that was the same month I ran 111...or that might have been the month prior (actually, I think it was the month prior, since I had a taper for my HM the month I did 30.5). Now I'm struggling just to get 20 in in a week... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RunningHammer

mine was 33 miles, which was last week!
        mikeymike

Most in a week: 81 miles. Most in a month: about 330 miles. Both were in March of 2004. I haven't been in that range since then.

Runners run

Most in a week, 27.5. Most in a month, 89. This month should be more than that though. Teresa
              45 last spring, 37.9 a couple of weeks ago, I think. Ewa
              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                53.7 which was this week Big grin 162.5 is the most in a month, I should beat that this month though.
                Wingz

Professional Noob

November: 108 miles Week: 29.9 miles, also in November. Somehow I thought it was more... I think it depends on which way you slice your week...

Roads were made for journeys...

Mine was a year ago last October. I was training for my first marathon and ran 41.3 the last week before tapering. My total milage for that month was 128.3

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Week: 52, Month: 142 - both in March 2003. I haven't been close to that since then.
                        In a week: 54.9 In a month: 178ish.
                        2009: BQ?
                          I'm new, still building a base. So far my high is 28 mles. Trying to increase at about 10% a week.
                            Most miles in one week was 40 in the midst of marathon training. The most in one month was probably close to 150 or so.
                            Regina

75 km or ~ 47 miles in a week, 225 km or ~ 140 miles in one month (this year)
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Week, 82, during Sept 2006 Month, 182, July 2006